We have been doing a lot of things the past few months. Clearly, updating the blog has not been one of those things. We are bad at that. But good at taking videos of Jamison. Here is a recent one.
I'm glad you posted (finally)! He is such an adorable baby--I love it so much when they start to laugh. I think I laugh harder than they do. Maybe that explains my TMJ...
5 comments:
CUTE!!! Mitchell is totally smiling as we watch this, and when it's over he says, "Jame! Jame!" Can't wait to see him laugh in person!
love, the Wells crew
I'm glad you posted (finally)! He is such an adorable baby--I love it so much when they start to laugh. I think I laugh harder than they do. Maybe that explains my TMJ...
He is so cute!!! He looks a little like Tim. Anyway I am glad you updated, I hope all is well.
Oh that is adorable! We can't wait to make our own efforts at making him laugh! We can't wait to see you guys!
How fun! And we have some adorable laughing videos as well, but they can't post. ARGH! And LOVE those exersaucers. Cute kid.
Post a Comment